What service is this.
 2020-05-28 20:16:30   GunKun
It doesn't related to row system the Ur can't do anything .

Oh please la if Row can't do anything then who can.

Or u ask us as player to get back our id by own self?

A player asking to recover his id but he can't get his id back because of hacker hack his email and it doesn't not related to row system and u all can't do anything but only can block the id.

He keep asking and begging for his id .

It that funny for you?

GunKun2020-05-28 20:34:22
i talking
slaver id
the owner already claim his why he can't get his id back.
what kind of service u can .
because the main souce have not related to ur system that why u cant help.
because your cant involve between users.
that guy not even share his id.
just asking to recovery back his id like that also can't.
IF Row admin can't do then who can do.
OR u ask player to get back his id him self
please la this just a small matter just give back the id .
player asking for solution not for more problem.
thank you
please inprove and i looking forward for this
  GunKun2020-05-28 20:40:34
GM matte u are good gm .
ur customer service is the best.
  GunKun2020-05-28 20:56:30
what if this happen to other player or my self.
this is serious problem and need solution.
  YoYoYoYo2020-05-28 20:59:31
Hi all, Slaver here..My account was being changed password and registered email without my acknowledgement. That caused me lost my account on 23 May 2020, 12.55pm. I have to highlight again, I never share my account and sell my account. If u are in game and friend of mine, u will know i always ask you save gold for June Black Market Event.

I have tried many round discussion and communication with ROW server, especially GM Matt, he help me alot and always give me answer. I know he has limitation on some certain decision making. Very thankful and grateful to GM Matt. And also my Company Guild members.

Unfortunately, my account still cannot be trace back due to ' Only Owner Can Claim Account, Admin won't engage with personal account info' has been telling me thousand times. I have no chance to prove myself as Im the real owner of my account because my password and email was changed without my acknowledgement.

I been trying to email many to Master, telling exactly my account info, my char name, gold, item, job..However, seem like Im not given chance to prove myself as account owner. Im a active player, almost join every war, online more than 12hrs a day.

If you ask me what I going to request from Admin, my answer is only "1 chance to prove Im the real owner and never allow 3rd party to use my acc'.

Lastly, really appreciate GM Matt, Yours, Indra, GunKun for helping me..Short time of playing but build friendship.
  Prowesa2020-05-28 21:05:44
sad to u
  canaimohd2020-05-28 22:50:02
I dont understand why slaver cant get back his id.... he need his id back becuse he work hard to collected gold for A blackmarket event ,..he work hard for that... you should apreciated to have this kind of player. He newbie and try his best to enjoy his game but suddently this happen for sure make him frustrated ... please GM not his fault hacker steal his account ... help him to get back his id .., please release his id . As a newbie he work hard to become good player
  HarloHarlo2020-05-29 00:33:08
Thanks guy for supporting me. And many of you know im newbie that why i work hard to become like you all, strong. Just to highlight one thing which is GM Matt told me there is no hacker and their server is secure. Im agree with him because they are master of game, spending time on taking care server.

However, this make me more curious that how possible my acc info was being changed without my acknowledgement, and I NEVER SHARE AND SOLD MY ACC. I can’t be convinced to quit this nice game, friend, guild mate just like this. I need a chance to prove im the real owner. I can even tell exactly all my acc related info, because Im the real and only owner.
  thatsright2020-05-29 07:58:31
it sucks that greedy people always give trouble to dev team, and they decide not to get involve problem btw user, that is why we need to take good care of account.
  565465465462020-05-29 16:46:49
STOP CRYING PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  565465465462020-05-29 16:47:07
STOP CRYING
  565465465462020-05-29 16:50:07
IF PEOPLE CRYING, GM MUST LISTEN IT AND ACTION? ITS SO FUN.
THAN EVERYBODY WILL CRYING FOR SOMETHING TOO WKWKWK
  mon12342020-05-29 16:55:26
@5656465 LOL Agree with you.
NOW EVERYONE WILL CRY, and GM will follow the regulation haha
  HarloHarlo2020-05-29 22:58:32
Yes. I agree with you. GM will follow the regulation and helping his game supporter to find out the truth and give an answer instead of “nothing we can do”. That the reason Im still looking forward instruction from GM/Server. Thanks dude. I believe everyone will like to have a chance to prove yourself when all these things happen on you too.
  demooooo2020-05-30 09:39:54
There is no Hackers on this server? What is it nasa operation? That taiwan admin is from CIA? He cant even code his own game..

my condolences K K K

demooooo2020-05-30 09:40:29
pathetic
  demooooo2020-05-30 09:45:46
If you want get back in game, i know some ph w need charity they can farm our account back very fast.

pm HyungJoon Kim at facebook he own thn.