What's problem? lifeoff stun make same as cle's?
 2020-05-28 13:13:20   RubySpear

Why do you have many complain that lifeoff stun make same as cle’s?

below my article, human user said, why lifeoff complain have 30 seconds stun such a distance?

So, I want remove lifeoff stun that occurred such many complaints.  And, give same stunskill like cle’s.

Why many human dissatisfied attitude thatcle’s stun apply to lifeoff?  It means all human users know that cle’s stun is very fraud.

Admin said Cle & life are confronted.  so pury apply to same. ok!

And than… What is problem that stun skill apply to same?

Nowadays, human lose sw in main time. Why? That is internal problem of human. Not blance.

Look! Human guilds play separate each other. That’s all.

GM!!  All skill make same, between cle & life~~~~~.

Rico9672020-05-28 13:38:06
Ya , just stay in your comfort zone and don't let others to complaint !!!!
  Pernaa2020-05-28 13:38:10
You cannot compare life-of and Cleric like this. 2 different skills.
1. Cleric need to get in the middle of a group of MK to use skill, more danger, and get separated from PT, so of course need larger range...
2. Life-off can cast it from a distance, so lower range...
please stop complaining
  Selina2020-05-28 13:42:52
Compare with the life stun, cle stun is instance effect not like the life ofc players can decide throw the flashbang to the enemy with range, it is appropriate for the cle stun with a widely range.

*** Admin and developing team already solve the problems few months ago, for this issue i don't think it is appropriate to discuss again. ***
  Pernaa2020-05-28 13:48:35
If you want same range as cleric, then its only appropriate to also make it an instant effect (can't cast from distance).
Your top life-off may not have a problem with this with AAA item, but you S item users will drop like water playing in the front-line like this
  casull132020-05-28 15:00:05
Are u newbie pernaa? why u think cleric ie same lifeoff?? I will say for u this difference.
First. cleric had 140 def for 4 equip(like helm, glove, armor, boots) more than life off. so they can front playing. I know cleric's equip like fantastic, chvrches, unkown. Fantastic equip is good. But others equip?? Do they have good equip?? lol they had weak equip. But they can front STUN playing. This is big difference. If life-off can play like them, they must spend more than twice as much money. Do you think this difference is fair?
Second. dazzel vs flash. If the GM announces that they are changing two skills, human will scream and akkan wil welcome. Because Human's Dazzel skill has a wider range and can heal in addition. However, Akan's flash is targeted, but there is no heel function in the narrow range. Do you really think this is fair? If you were a user of two races, you would never say that. Don't say that when you played only one race.
I don't compare Human's First Aid skill with Akkan's Core Charged skill.
Because it is fair. I don't understand this complaint that Human has only lost three weeks. Do you guys want Akkan to lose forever? Don't be mistaken and enjoy the game. Skill balance is much fairer than you think.
But modifying the skill balance further here will be a shortcut to ruining the game.
  Hatara2020-05-28 15:12:17
Human lost in sw because quenam, choe guild always attack camp 1 akkan, and HIT guild 1 pt too attack camp akkan meanwhile CM, and other guild hard fight with all number akkan (no separated).
This why human lose
  ganinia2020-05-28 15:30:26
-Ask S2 guild help others instead of hunting low level at c1 c2

by the way, no one is complaining in the past of 15 month while they are winning until recently, in fact there is no changes of life skill until 29/05/2020.

I would insist to say cleric stun range is OP and you may insist yours.
  doomz102020-05-28 15:31:20
Let me laugh on this hahaha this mks so funny, see where all started bro, who made the post wants life stun make same as cleric, all Pernaa did is explain that both skills are different and if he is asking asking them to be the same then also make it an instant effect and not a skill that can be cast with distance
Basically you guys asking flash have same AOE range as dazzle but still can be casted from far zzz really..you dont find it funny?
  ganinia2020-05-28 15:49:51
The post was started becoz of recently changes of puri.
Which is from life - available to all alies become like Acolyte - Only for PT.

Hence he is asking to be fair , please change the life stun same as cleric stun.
What he wanted is exactly same AOE range and cast at front like cleric.

if you insist that cleric stun is not OP and wan fair skill of puri like life, why keep the cleric stun skill from life?
  Pernaa2020-05-28 15:53:05
You don’t think being able to purify non party members was already too over powered? On top if that sorc Ice is already not like before..
what was taken away from recent nerf is what should’ve been done a long time ago
  Pernaa2020-05-28 15:53:56
And u compare life to cleric item difference. Have u heard if split life skill and con build for life?
  casull132020-05-28 19:30:37
I think, u didnt play Akkan side lol xD. Did u compare split life and con build life? Do you know why life-off chooses such a skill and stat build?
Human side had Faith skill. So, cleric doesn't have to use emeralds on his equipment. But, life-off must use emeralds in the equipment. This is big diffenerce.
If you compare it to something that's easy to understand, cleric can easily reach 500, 500, 500, 580 defenses by using a blackmoon if he covers the equipment just three times. But on the contrary, if the life-off is to reach that number, cover at least four times with blackmoon. But as i said before, since the life-off must use emeralds, it must be covered at least five times to reach the same number. The difference is more than $5,000 in money. Still, if you think life-off and cleric are the same, it's just a pity.
  casull132020-05-28 19:37:32
For all these reasons, cleric doesn't die easily and Akkan must always suffer from stun as the number of cleric users playing increases. That's why if this patch is going to hurt the life-off skills, either hit human's faith skill or decrease cleric's defense. Than Akkan won't complain anymore.
Perhaps because of the GM at Human, the game announces that it will do this patch just because human has lost for three weeks. Do you think these systems are fair? Think of Akkan losing for months. Then you won't be able to say such a thing.
  Pernaa2020-05-28 19:49:22
The difference in defence is easily made up for with defence aura.. Yes, I don't play MK, but I bet its common to have double aura in your pt during SW..
KR don't have this luxury, because priest player base is less..
  casull132020-05-29 00:23:07
It's true that there are fewer priest in human, but that doesn't mean they can't manage two priest in a war. The reason they don't priest is simply because they're not funny, not because they're weak. And this fact is that human beings can be stronger than they are now. And the reason why life-off of Akan doesn't learn trac chant is similar to preist. Therefore, the number of life-off users is even less because of weak defense. In this reality, it is virtually impossible for life-off to learn trac chant. Because most DDs in war prefer rage chant to trac chant. This phenomenon is the same with priest. And if you had joined the war today, you would have realized that the furi of life-off was no more fraud than cleric's stun.
It seems to me that human only wants a war to win. Seeing that he complains right away after losing three weeks.
  Selina2020-05-29 09:36:56
Lmao who will take 2 pri in pvp pt?
Come to play kr side and show me bro, get real!!!!!

Cle stun - INSTANCE effect AROUND ENEMIES
Life stun - throwing flashbang with DISTANCE
It is hard to understand?
  Pernaa2020-05-29 09:39:31
You argue that we can co-ordinate to have 2 priest , each learn 1 aura. But I counter argue that it is easier for MK life to co-ordinate this... It is impossible for KR to have 2 aura for few reasons
1. Less priest player base
2. Who will take a 2nd priest when they can take a 2nd cleric......
  fccatz2020-05-29 09:58:13
It should be recommended for priest to be able to use both def & rage aura at the same time to be fair.
  casull132020-05-29 19:43:18
Impossible?? lol xD Aren't u high war user?? Were low-level users arguing about skill balance? Very disappointing. If you guys are high war users, you'll often see two priests in the cm guild. And the combined number of cleric and priest users exceeds the number of life-off users. And it's already proven that running two priests and two clerics are more effective than three clerics and one priest.
In other words, not using prist more is not a matter of skill balance, but your problem. You guys say that the life-off of akkan is easy to use two chants, but when you play akkan, you'll realize that it's impossible. If only one species played, do not discuss skill balance.
  casull132020-05-29 19:56:02
And Selina. Think of the range of the stun skills of cleric and lifeoff. As u say, cleric's stun is a range skill around the character. On the other hand, life-off flash has a narrow range of stun instead of being the target. Thus, cleric with a higher basic defense of 140 is capable a tanker. Therefore, clerics, who have not spent much money at the moment, come forward and play stun. However, life-off has a narrow range of stun and low defense, so life-off must spend more than twice as much money to play the same game. Do you think this is fair? Do you want akkan to always lose?
  Selina2020-05-29 20:32:33
Honey, cle’a stun and cle’s def etc.. what’s next?
I would like to remind you cle’s con/wis base and life dex/wis base since RYL 1. It is not KR players fault. Each side may have their advantage and disadvantages, it not caused any “so-call” balance.
There are no one ask life ofc players MUST put pf. emerald on their items, even if gm didn’t set those rules. If the players wish, your items can put pf. bm for more defence as tanker life, it is one of the perfect solution that you can fix by yourself. Development team created different items, such as, new life ofc costume with magic power/hp to help life ofc already. Moreover, If you are senior players, you should know hp is more than def.
There are many active life ofc players recently, you still want to bargain more benefit for life ofc? May i ask it is appropriate? Reasonable?
MK players need to spend more money to make items, so, it is KR fault again? I would like to remind you again those items and stats developed by ROW. Every players to play this game they need to spend money, it depends on your need.
I don’t care mk winning or not, you can ask gm to help you but not keeping to suggest gm to do something to make other side become weak, isn’t it?
  Selina2020-05-29 20:51:03
"If you guys are high war users, you'll often see two priests in the cm guild."

If 2 priests on, it means they need to take that 2 priests in same pt? Where is this logic comes from?
  casull132020-05-30 00:17:46
Don't blur the essence with another story. The author of this article is writing about the recent life-off puri skill and pointing out the wrong prejudices of human beings, are you saying that row is not responsible because it is based on RHL1 and not the rules set by the GM? It is the responsibility of the GM to touch it and unfairness occurs because both character, skill and stat have been made in various ways.
And balance adjustment should address what happens when you invest the same amount of money, and it is true that cleric is highly efficient at investing overwhelmingly less than in the life-off. As evidence, human's cleric users are very large and akkan's life-off users are small. Users are forced to make choices because the GM has made the life-off stat and skill. On the other hand, cleric has a wide range of choices because the basic figures are very high. For example, cleric has a heel of more than 14,000 when playing in support mode, but akkan's life-off is a figure that can't come out even if you give up the con, take an all int, use emeralds, and use evo lv2 magic accessory.
And cleric's second overpower is that they can also have high HP. Sometimes human users say that akkan's life-off is more HP than cleric because he has Spirit life skill. But this is a false fact. Cleric's equipment is free to choose jewelry because of its high basic defense figures. Therefore, they also have faith skill, so they can increase HP by putting rubies on jewelry. The life-off of akkan is an inconceivable choice. The HP that human's cleric gets from using rubies is 640*4 = 2560 and to get this HP, he must learn more than 4-0 spirit life skills. This is impossible for life-off to use 18 skill points.
Through many of these facts, life-off must play a game with a penalty that is incomparable to cleric's, but the users who only played human are not aware of the difference. There are also more unfairness, so fewer users play akkan's life-off. Are you going to argue that the GM is not responsible for this? If you think the GM is really not responsible, try playing akkan. Then you'll change your mind.
  casull132020-05-30 00:28:18
And the fact that there are two priests at a party is all the akkans who participate in the high war know. You're lying about not playing like that? Akkan didn't lie when he insisted on irrationality. And let me tell you one more thing, priest can learn two chants by himself. Thus, it is possible to act fluidly with the flow of war, but akkan is impossible. As you guys claim, it would be best for the life-off of two users and two chants. However, Priest's chant differs greatly from Lifeoff's chant, and the highest number results in a weak body. As you said, how can we deal with it if we don't have the skills to use a dex series of equipment and boost magic power like human skill? Are you going to argue that this is not the responsibility of the GM? I'm not turning it to human responsibility, but telling the truth to human users who know the wrong facts. And if the GM's responsibility is removed, GM shouldn't touch the game balance.
  Selina2020-05-30 01:38:07
“Are you saying that row is not responsible because it is based on RHL1 and not the rules set by the GM?”
A: You must read clearly what I mentioned on last post.

“And balance adjustment should address what happens when you invest the same amount of money, and it is true that cleric is highly efficient at investing overwhelmingly less than in the life-off.”
A: Do you think build a good cle just need to invest very less money? I.E. 500 500 500 580 still enough for recently situation? Absolutely wrong. Comparing with the ichman server, cle class becomes very weak since the evo attack set released.

“Users are forced to make choices because the GM has made the life-off stat and skill. “
“For example, cleric has a heel of more than 14,000 when playing in support mode, but akkan's life-off is a figure that can't come out even if you give up the con, take an all int, use emeralds, and use evo lv2 magic accessory.”
A: It is not a reason. Although the GM has made the life-off stat and skill, the players still own their responsibility to manage their character build. The players own their freedom to choose what kind of life ofc they want to play. You can go for con, you can go for int and you can go for wis. Each build has pros and cons, the players need to consider. Don’t try to turn the issue back to cleric.

"Cleric's equipment is free to choose jewelry because of its high basic defense figures."
A: You statement is totally false. Every single player has their own freedom to decide what kind of gem they need to place on their items. Life's equipment is free to choose jewelry also depends on what you want to play, you can put pf. bm / pf. ruby. I repeat there are no one said that Life ofc must put pf. emerald.

"There are also more unfairness, so fewer users play akkan's life-off."
A: Honey, I feel shocked, are you sleeping for half year? Do you need me to tidy up an active life ofc list? If you need i can tidy up for you.

"And the fact that there are two priests at a party is all the akkans who participate in the high war know."
A: Show us the evidence and proof that you are right. For my information, there are NO single party will take 2 priest. Honey, I suggest you need to join KR to discovery for more.

"And let me tell you one more thing, priest can learn two chants by himself."
A: Learning two chants it means you need to give up another 24 skill points to make it, where the skill points comes from? Priest players need to give up toughness/First Aid/Wounds to release the skill points. When facing few MK, can they survive?
  Pernaa2020-05-30 05:56:05
You are still comparing cleric to life when they are 2 very difference classes. Cannot simply compare the 2 because I assume GM look at all the classes collectively before making adjustment to individual skills..

IF you really wan to compare individual classes, why don't we also touch on:
1. Attacker life drain vs Warrior
2. Templar defence buff vs defender
3. Shadow higher base weapon dmg + dispel vs assasin
4. Gunner con build + higher base weapon dmg vs archer
5. Rune rot penetrating manacell vs sorc Ice skill

You should understand even with recent changes to life-off's purification, it is still playable because Sorcerer's Ice skill CANNOT penetrate flex skill even at level 1.1. So the odd chance that our sorcerer is able to get it off, only to get it cleansed by someone that isn't even on your party is frustrating...
  casull132020-05-30 09:03:22
selina. I want you to read my article to the end and answer it. I read your article to the end, but why do you keep trying to break away from the existing argument by talking about different arguments? I compared the price of life-off with the price it takes to reach cleric's 500, 500, 500 and 580 defenses. I also wrote above that used a blackmoon. And talk about the balance of rowplayon server, but don't keep talking about old ichman server and RHL 1 base. It looks sad. As I mentioned above, the other two servers have nothing to do with the skill balance problem now. And you have a very wrong prejudice. Are you suggesting that warrior can use emeralds or assassin can use emeralds? There are different choices to have in the first place, and the GM made this unfair patch because they compared cleric and life-off to the same character. As mentioned above if you're going to do this patch, you need a patch for fairness whether you're going to lower cleric's defense or lower magic power of heal. Why do two class have different magic power of heal and different defenses when you say you should make puri the same?
And it's true that the number of life-off users is small, but would you even deny this fact? Did I sleep for half a year? It's better than staying blind, denying reality like you.
And you want proof? Would you believe that human's past months of slaughtering akkan, showing me some dirty aeesnse public chat writing?
And even with the last question, you prove that you are writing comments without reading my writing properly. To help you understand, priest equipment is considered one of the most robust characters in ROW because it has a basic defense of 140 more and can use the armor skill on its own. Are you going to deny this fact, too? As mentioned above, the current priest is likely to survive because of the large number of users of cleric. However, the number of users will continue to grow further in the future, as the GM has broken a fair balance.
  casull132020-05-30 09:12:56
and pernaa. As mentioned above, this article is an argument about the puri skill of life-off. But you're talking about another job. Are you saying that life-off is fair even if make a lose because unfair balance occurs in other class?
You keep talking about the sorcerer's ice skill, and you're talking as if the sorcerer's ice skil doesn't work 100 percent. You guys are right if there are as many life-off users as cleric users. But the reality is not so because of the numerous unfair balances mentioned above. For those of you who don't believe that the number of users in life-off is small, I hope the GM checks and compares the number. Just like the 9 p.m. war real-time ratio table.
  Pernaa2020-05-30 09:13:52
You missed my points completely my friend. Read again
  casull132020-05-30 09:21:58
Isn't that what every user knows? life-off is a hybrid form of cleric and priest. Can these two be completely divided into two different classes? Are you confused to face the truth about every story you claim? The only way you can realize is to play akkan yourself. I hope you try it. You'll have a desire to go back to human.
  casull132020-05-30 09:25:32
Fairness is the same efficiency when investing the same money. However, life-off easily dies and is easily exposed to the danger of ice, even though he spends twice as much money. Is this fair to you? If you compare classes of the same role and unilaterally break the balance on one side, who would do that class?
  casull132020-05-30 09:28:05
And one more thing to tell you, if you learn the flex skill 1-1, it only lasts nine seconds. But cool time is long. Do you compare with human's ice skill in nine seconds of flex skill??
  fccatz2020-05-30 09:35:50
exposed to what ice? 4.6 cant even penetrate through flex
  fccatz2020-05-30 09:38:48
1.1 flex 9seconds but is instant skill unlike mana cell during pvp when do you have time to charge mana cell?

Do you think 4.6 skill evaded with 0 damage 0 ice effect is fair? KR should be able to evade Rot with 1.1 mana cell then with your mentality.
  doomz102020-05-30 09:51:38
casull13 is a funny guy indeed n.n play a sorcerer and see how efficient is ice skill when casted...hahaha better I not try to argument with you all we say will end up with you victimizing life ofc to be the weakest and unfair class to play hahaha, really funny bro
  casull132020-05-30 09:55:04
I've never said the current system of preventing ice skills is fair. Calm down. As mentioned earlier, this article is an argument about the life-off puri skill patch. If you're going to discuss another skill balance, you can write a new article to that effect and suggest it to the GM.
And the trial speed is similar, such as the flex skill 1-1 or the manacell skill 1-1. Do you feel this difference is serious? The flex skill has a long cool time instead of an immediate trial, but manacell can be rewritten as soon as it is released. I hope you understand this difference.
  casull132020-05-30 09:59:51
To those who do not know the truth, anything else can be funny. I understand, but I'm fine because someone will correct the wrong facts through this article.
Say it again. I think there is unfairness about akkan even in human beings. I actually know a few things. Then you can suggest to the GM and write a new article to correct this unfairness. I'm not professional about other classes. Therefore, they may not be fully aware of their grievances. That is why I do not participate in a position to discuss the balance of other classes.
  HungHiep2020-05-30 10:52:00
You Guys MK and KR stop crying

i dont understand u guys want to compare for what???
GM can make how for u guys enough want???

that is your Side not teamwork and 1 side got many People.
Skill not false. all skill almost good and comfortable. just can change a liitle.

that is Yours. pls dont tell MK skilll better or KR better.
that is noob players only talk.

Just example. If 1 side got 100 players and 1 side 80 players
Both side active. so 100 sure win??? u think u item can 1 vs 20???

More exmaple if 100 players win always they will boring and 10-20% will come to others Side for Balance

that is the truth. no talk many. no cry many. just play for Balance. and no cry many for compare and tell GM Fixed.

Tell the truth. you guys almost noob. Can stop here??? just tell about some better for game.

MK and KR . who win is almost good. But no let 1 side always win. and no tell False by skill. this will never. So. to be stronger. gogo fam and war.

Talk so much for what??? ok
  HungHiep2020-05-30 11:02:06
IF GM see my chatting here. No heard me.

no need change many if the game no need change about skill for Balance

Because it Balance.

me at MK side but. i very hate Ice and many Cleric now. But how.
IF easy play and easy win other players ( u think they robot) can win easy??? ok good. u guys can go play Baby Dolls. no play ROW.

always crying, always compare. when your item and yours skill almost noob. so poor for who Post here.

Compare is good but better you improve your skill, improve your item.
and teamwork more for game better and more fun. that is all.

If u want compare. i sure can got many thing to win you about compare skill 2side. what u guys want compare??? this game is all Balance skill. 2 side almost have good or not good other side no have. and your character strongest u will be strong.
  Selina2020-05-30 11:44:53
“GM made this unfair patch because they compared cleric and life-off to the same character”
“Why do two class have different magic power of heal and different defenses”

Thats why life ofc basic stat lower than cle^^
Life = mixture class of pri and cle
Life can learn tractable chant to cover their defence, depends on what they want to play.
It proofed that every single class has their advantages and disadvantages .

Everything in this server need to standardise? It will lost their own feature. I suggest human will become six classes to help us forming party easily, thank you. I suggest warrior can be drain hp when farming, thanks you.

“when you say you should make puri the same?”

Don’t cry for that bro, it changed. We can do nothing, like our ice function gone and never reverse while KR fighting hard with MK.

“I compared the price of life-off with the price it takes to reach cleric's 500, 500, 500 and 580 defenses.”

So? Once you take the side you need to suffer what will coming, which includes you need to spend more to make items.

“Are you suggesting that warrior can use emeralds or assassin can use emeralds?”

Oh dear, i am talking about life ofc issue and you now moved the focus and involve to warrior and assassin? Do you read my post?

“And it's true that the number of life-off users is small, but would you even deny this fact? Did I sleep for half a year? It's better than staying blind, denying reality like you. “

Don’t be raged!
Honey, i will suggest you to open your eyes and check the ranking list. There are many active H lvl life and you keeping to said that the number of life-off users is small.

“ And you want proof? Would you believe that human's past months of slaughtering akkan, showing me some dirty aeesnse public chat writing?”

Honey, i am asking for you to proof 2 priest in same pt, do you read it carefully?

“To help you understand, priest equipment is considered one of the most robust characters in ROW because it has a basic defense of 140 more and can use the armor skill on its own. Are you going to deny this fact, too? As mentioned above, the current priest is likely to survive because of the large number of users of cleric.”

Keeping to raise the eq’s stat is pointless. With the sizable pvp eq’s stat not important.
When the priest players busy in pvp will they casting for 3-6? Not!
How if less cle player online? How if our cle stunned by numbers of “so-call” noob life? When Priest is alone can he survive?
  casull132020-05-30 12:04:34
You only say what you want to say. You don't have to talk to people like you. Because it's impossible to communicate. Are you talking about something else now when you first said that the GM is not responsible because the game system base is different?
Are you saying that you are fair to see that you die more easily while spending more money? If you invest more money, it'll work out? When you compare the balance, you have to compare it on the same position line. It's just a pity for people like you who compare on different standards.
And look at the ranking chart? 6:6 ratio? Besides that, there are many more cleric, are you asking me to compare them to the ranking chart? I hope you know and argue.
And don't talk nonsense. I didn't ask priest to cast 3-6. Are you talking about something else because you have nothing to say? Which priest user is missing the armor skill 1-6? And why compare one by one in a large war? To make a comparison, mention the problems that arise in the present war.
And why should a hybrid form have lower defense and heal? There is no problem with the past skill balance. This time, however, the GM only changed the skill balance of life-off which is why this unfair balance occurs. Are you going to blame the user not the GM for this? Is there a reason for the akkan to play this game if human always wins? Don't ask me to read again with something I don't understand. Unlike you, I read everything and answer it.
  casull132020-05-30 12:13:58
I spoke clearly. The system structure of the game forces the life-off to choose, but not the cleric. If life-off uses blackmoon, magic power goes down that much. On the other hand, if the life-off uses emerald, the defense will be reduced. However, since the basic figure is high, cleric doesn't have to worry about it. When investing the same amount of money, cleric has higher defense, HP and magic power. Will you simply tell me to spend more money on this? Is that really fair? So the war is now a world of stun for clerics. Can you deny this fact? It didn't matter in the past, but now we can't deal with cleric's stun. How are you going to get through this reality? Don't deny it and tell me how if you're really for this game. I will accept it and tell my guild members if you suggest a way.
  Selina2020-05-30 12:18:52
Also, you only say what you want to say without seeing the fact.

"Are you saying that you are fair to see that you die more easily while spending more money? If you invest more money, it'll work out?"

So???? Top set cleric players also upset by 2-4 shadows gunners. Players who own top set in game also need to die when fight with many enemy. If scare die in SW/GW/PVP just go to play cooking mama.

"And look at the ranking chart? 6:6 ratio? Besides that, there are many more cleric, are you asking me to compare them to the ranking chart? I hope you know and argue."

Do it, show us how many life and cle ratio. No one keeping to said that small numbers of life.

"And why should a hybrid form have lower defense and heal? There is no problem with the past skill balance."

There are different way can be covered by user himself and what you choose is ignore this argument just now,

You never read carefully what pernaa said us do not read what you wrote haa?
  Selina2020-05-30 12:21:58
"If life-off uses blackmoon, magic power goes down that much. On the other hand, if the life-off uses emerald, the defense will be reduced."

Communicate with your team, who will play tanker life and who will focus on healing life. It is very easy, i can't believe it need to involve "so-call" balance issue.
  Pernaa2020-05-31 11:30:55
I brought up sorc's ice skill because you are obviously worried that the recent change in life purification skill makes it harder for you to cleanse ice effect. I just wanted to tell Ice effect is not as powerful as you think it is anymore, so there is no need for out of party cleanse.

I jokingly brought up comparison of other classes between MK and KR because that is what YOU ARE doing with cleric and life, when they should not be compared so simply

fccatz2020-05-31 17:37:18
Also i think you forgot theres 1k hp costume for life off at the moment. So more magic power in items.

Anyways main point here 4.6 ice skill evade?!! 0 damage!!?? Dafuq
  JCfighter2020-06-01 00:33:13
Wr shouldnt argue about purification being equal. As akkan player, we need one of our coomon skill to able to stun too.. like magic missile, where we ac disenchant with 1-1......chant skills are only helpful during the hunt......can we make all the chant skill to casting type??? But as akkan as whole we need a stun skill that can be used by all class. We dont want to nerf any class since every player dedicates so much effort into this game. Since magic missile is INT base....no one should be sacrificing their dex or wiz to increase their INT stats would they??? If life offs dont put dex stats they will be sacrficing so much HP, cool down, damage....i dont think they wont sacrifice Wiz...because everyone know this is esssential to increase MP, magic power and magic resistance....dann...who needs weapon.....i dont even why life off caryy a weapon....
  TheSinner2020-06-06 04:50:28
Such high level discussion here! Nice to hear your opinions... I would like to hear the advantages of playing Assassin over other KR / MK options.

Well, i'm playing simply the worst character and i'm not being a cry baby like some of you are. You know, you can switch sides, create a new character...
If your opinion is not a consensus, it's just that: your opinion. Last changes were based on consensus, whether you like it or not.
If you feel nerfed right now, bad news, you were overpowered and never realized that.