운영자님께
 2020-05-27 01:13:04   JCfighter

새로운 플레이어서 많은 정보가 부족하네요...웹사이트를 업데이트 하셔서 새로운 플레이어들에게 도움을 주실수 있으신가요?? 예전에 가마소프트에서는 그래도 포룸(한국 플레이어들은 서로 도와주길 잘해요^^)이나 다른 롤플레잉 사이트에 포룸에서 정보를 얻었는데..여기사이트나..게임안에서 다른 플레이어들과 정보공유가 어렵습니다. 쳇창에 질문을 던져도..웹사이트 가서 보라는 질타만 있고....같이 사냥하는 파티 안에서 질문을 던져도 받아주는 사람들이 없네요..제일 난감한건...아이템이 전혀 떨어지지 않아요..유투브에서 "라뮤" 라는 분이 소개하시던 stat transfer 만이 살아나는 길인가요?? 지난 한달간 라이오프만 4번 키워보는데... 이 스텟 찍어서 키워보고 저 스텟 찍어서 키워 받는데. 여하튼 정보가 많이부족 하다는걸 그냥 올리고 싶었습니다.

참고로 "s armor set" 도 샀습니다. 운영자님이 제 account 를 보시면 아시겠지만....망돌(망각의돌) 사냐고 돈도 많이 샀고요.

There's got to be a way to rise and become euqual to compete under similar circumstance as the player's chracter progresses. Having the right information and right direction can be a goal to someone. And this type of game, which you need to put in a immense effort of time and money should appreciate from both side of the table. I am referring to company and individual player. I understand that there are two different perspective from the company view and players view, I am absolutely not saying right and wrong. All I am saying is sometime Company do need to see it from the gamers perspective more often. After all we are your client.

[GM]Matte2020-05-28 07:53:40
Thank you for the suggestion, i will translate and send this to admin