GM are you personal hated Elle ???
 2023-06-20 23:33:30   Titans
GM are you personal hated Elle ??? Keep fight after war is abuse? there have many player keep fighting after end war .not just now . it's too long long ago until now . and why just now come out this happen ? and why only one Elle ??? why other player no ban ? REASON Elle is the No-1 ranking life of this season ???? please going to be fair and kindly GM do not going to be crazy and bad GM .your game system is allowed us to keep fighting after end war . that was not player fault.if u don't want that just change the system auto kick when end war . SYSTEM allowed to do it for player so player was not fault .if u annoncement for newrule or change system after that player keep doing like that it's  player fault . no after ban come out new rule .announcement new rule and whom keep doing that ban . this is the RIGHT WAY
  Savindra2023-06-21 06:27:49
who is keep reporting elle this is a second time we having this problem
i am ReturnOfGunner im just curious i was there too with her why not i get ban bcoz of my fame is low ?
  niceperson2023-06-21 06:39:53
Why only 1 person get ban? Why not ban everyone who participate that war after sw time? She solo alone kill herself ??
  salidaga122023-06-23 16:00:09
hahaha life off can kill kr alone? xD in 1 hour can get 10k fame. farm fame for sure