Hi all, this is Elle
 2023-05-26 19:12:44   elllle

Hi all,
I am Elle.

First of all,
I want to inform that I have been able to login back today early morning. And back active in the field hunting and statue war with others as usual. This is a PvP game. I consider it as a competitive game. But, I think there is no need to do cheating/abusing, because it is just a game.

Everything is safe and sound!

Second of all,
I want to apologize to Maven as a guild, especially to SongE, that this unfortunate thing happened to me and generates a lot of presumption given that SongE is in the rank1 right now.
I have heard that SongE declares that he is not the reporter, and he also said that he will not go Statue War until I got unban. Hence, I want to thanks and respect SongE to have made such a positive gesture.

I hope to see SongE soon in the game!

Lastly,
Thanks to GM that have unban me.
Thank you for those who support me, i can feel the love  XD
And those who don't like me, I dont care ~ 😜

KaiGen2023-05-26 19:22:47
I know Elle, impossible she did cheat..
  dpscksxjsdf2023-05-26 21:50:44
I love you Elle :)
  ejderyaa2023-05-27 05:37:45
i am RAGE , I was not in the game the day this happened, if I was in the game I would have said very bad things..Anyone who understands the game will soon realize that you are not cheating because there is nothing wrong with the list, whoever reports you must have another purpose, the goal is not fame.. 2nd topic : your clan friend ( SEAN ) has made very serious accusations, he needs to apologize first ..He spoke with his bad mouth, I just pity him ...this is not just the first event, he likes to slander others immediately about something he heard from others or events that he has built in his own mind.it's really sad ..I hope he doesn't amatör for the third time...
  elllle2023-05-27 21:40:15
Rage, sean is not in game for already a week now.
What kind of serious accusations, bad mouth, and slandering others he have made during this incident?
If you mean JL-7, he have apologize on http://rowplayon.com/Page/en/forum/forum.jsp?p=2&bbs=2&offset=3570 .
I believe it is enough.
  ejderyaa2023-05-27 23:11:50
i think JL-7 Sean character , yes i meant it .. It's okay if he apologized..Don't get me wrong, the only thing I'm angry about is that she insults without being sure .. I hope everything is back .. it's time to focus on enjoyment ..
  Rico9672023-05-29 05:56:53
@ejderyaa

who cares about what fvck you gonna said ? You only whining around when win, and stay at camp forever