[Open Letter To GM] Inquiry of MK Victim
 2023-05-17 18:52:55   Alpha0Rune
Hi Dear GM,

I would like to check when will MK victim will be unban from this unethical hacker scam.

As KR side is completed i heard, looking forward for MK side update. 

Thank you.

letfar2023-05-17 19:18:23
kr not completed there's players waiting reply from GM for 3 weeks now.

GM want to assist koreans first.
  fairprocess2023-05-17 19:43:46
We always hear GM only deal with koreans….. and selected KR player……

Now we all can see the result how GM operate….

GM fast move…. the more late it resolve u lossing player confident and trust……

We are GLOBAL here not KOREAN nation only…….
  JokesOfYear2023-05-17 20:22:34
Users who confirmed that it was a bug and sold it to an NPC shop will have their be unban.

1st Question to GM : User who CONFIRMED that it was bug and sold to NPC will be unban

How the hell victim should confirmed it's a BUG item ??

Did GM announced in the GAME / CHAT / NOTIFICATION / WEB to notify user that the item BUG ?? if yes then its VALID reason for those who never sell to NPC had bad intentions!!

When the incident happend and GM aware and as a common sense GM should update and let us aware that its a bug item ,, so that normal player with a good heart and with no bad attitude can safe them self from being accuse of this hacker activity !!!

With no chances GM directly banned ?? Its good that you had un banned those who sell to NPC .. How about those dint get the message its bug item ?? Is this FAIR to them ??

MY SUGGESTION WHEN HAPPEN SUCH INCIDENT !! SEND OUT EMERGENCY MESSAGE / NOTIFCATION / EMAIL .. To ask them to sell it as a chances to prove them are victim ..

Why should it be as above ?? because this issue is not new !! it had happened so many times !! and without any clarification and alert good player been banned !!!

This is the workaround you guys should had applied in such critical situation ..

Think about those who dint manage to sell to NPC and was not aware its bug ... Is that FAIR ?????

People who played this game had put their heart and soul because love this game as childhood memory .. And with such GM behavior its just disappointing to see such management SOP ..

Dont fall into the trap of hacker by banning innonect player !!!

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HACKER WANTED TO HAPPEN !!!

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HACKER WANT TO SEE !!!

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HACKER WANT TO SEE GOOD PLAYER LEAVE THE GAME !!!

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HACKER TO SEE GOOD PLAYER DISSPOINTED !!!

OPEN YOUR EYES GM !!!! OPEN YOUR EYES GM !!!!

Dumbiest2023-05-17 23:43:23
ahahaha this is to confirm what i've said alot of times... if this CRAP operation team was active this would never happen... the hacker was talkin on /e /c everyone could see that, and it the hacker got a damn STORE with items on PV. SHIT GMS