Small appreciation to ROW team
 2023-05-16 22:23:24   arunbala

Hello GM,

We really appreciate your effort in making the game live long. It was actively running for about 7yrs and pv market are 100% active as well.

No perfect server, even international games like DOTA,  CS GO,ML can be insert scripts and bugs.

This game build us memories and friendship. so please need your effort to make more fun and excited.

We trust your works by fair investigation as well. And hopefully your team will do something and help innocent people to have fair justice.

Even myself is a victim of sudden block by transferring gold from my main char. I accept that with no regret.

I trust your process.

PS: I notice since 2022 there is no big event like anniversary, Halloween, christmas, etc. Hopefully we have ^^

Just peace, no hate  ^^,

BugBughehe2023-05-16 22:36:53
What effort? They own the ROW rights, keep suing others private server.. don’t do nothing new, always same event to get people money.

Their team sucks, not investigating anything.. just banning over reports, the prove is that they said that wasn’t anymore bug item and last weekend we got an event free item for everyone.
  asldfhasldf2023-05-17 11:26:16
A general investigation of gold is conducted, and gold collection by farming must be allowed to be sold to other users.
The moment the GM intervenes, it is no longer a user's game, but an individual, that is, the GM's server. Don't forget that.GM