______09 archer abusing fame
 2023-04-01 00:42:31   arunbala

Its really a shame on this community that evendonator is using fame cheat to get on top player and receive rewardseasy. I follow his bot and found outside the MK camp running and he killeasy.

Don't be surprised that one day this _____09will be on top archer by cheating.

I will right this open letter to all playerwho play clean to get fame and make on the top the best they can.

But there are a numbers of people use fameabuse (killing opposite race) not even in map, but especially in war because easyget +88 fame and medal,

I call all ROW player to condemned this koreannamed _________09, with his MK bot asdf_1111.

If this person will not get banned in fewdays, its clearly that GM is 100% favor on korean player and racist.

Its very unfair to normal player and othercountry that they get banned in 1min without valid reason,

I challenge GM to banned this player_______09, if you want fair and balance game, make balance by removing cheaterfirst. I send you photo and video to make you investigate easy. 

This is not dragging all KR but to be fair andhelp community, this act is not acceptable.

photo can be seen in SCREENSHOT

Goodluck!

BugBughehe2023-04-01 07:36:04
09, 072, and few other korean players are the biggest buyers from edited fusers+itens from a hacker(who still editing) they all were reported, one of them was banned and UNBANNED after 24hours... well, guess why? MONEY TALKS. This gm only care about USD
  arunbala2023-04-01 16:52:24
sad to say, even the game u love and play for more than a years with clean intenstion, there is still someone destroying the game.. and the things is, even the GM give protection on their own ppl..especially donators..

BUT for outside and small players..expect to get u banned with no reason..
  dpscksxjsdf2023-04-02 16:08:56
This type of polling is not good.
Check the GM's case, and if it's false, pass the heavy responsibility on to the informant.
  dpscksxjsdf2023-04-02 16:18:15
The follower who wants to destroy the GM server is probably someone related to the free server.
  09090909092023-04-02 22:27:21
nonsensical talk. They create and spread stories about uncertain things with strange imagination.
If the moderator checks it out and the bot you mentioned wasn't put in by me, will you apologize publicly? Make some sense.
  arunbala2023-04-14 00:04:16
Why should I apologize? is there anything I did wrong here?
you trying to clean yourself.

I will not accuse such things that not sure about. stop cleaning your hands.

ask google to translate this ok?