costumes with stats
 2020-03-16 01:23:45   inefabilIis
why dont make available for every1 with at least 50 stats, u said it was a fix in magic balance later..... And why a cosmetic costume have to waint a few seconds after Pressing P to walk?,,,, this should only aply for speed pet....

and the skill stone Cooldown 10 really works??? cuz i didnt saw any difference even in seconds...

[GM]Matte2020-03-16 07:59:52
cooldown 10 is not a 10 second, it adds to cooldown points.
Costume and pet works on the same way, so it is not good idea to change costume during the battle.
  SusuMontok2020-03-18 02:13:11
10 point of cooldown is 0.000010 milisecond i think.... not like cooldown pot i think so too ... so basicaly it just a writing to make the stone look fashionable.. like a brand ..display only.. you wont notice it..it work like a charm... luckyly it still have block and skill point worth every penny.like 1.5b for this stone.. and otherwise if it ad 10 second - cooldown..it will turn the server upside down..the slot machine will explode with so many people gamble for it...a cooldown for a skill is 9 second..and this minus 10 second in cooldown..imagine it...its like a hack no cooldown time then .. i can continuesly backstab and stealh as long as my MP is enough. ..solo kill BOSS ..with my priest and chanter bot and defender.. and cleric + SIN.
  SusuMontok2020-03-18 02:16:06
but i do hope 10 point of cooldown will at least shortend the cooldown time by 1 second..at least make the effect noticeable a bit... otherwise change the cooldown point to something else...Thanks.. l