Balance adjustments for racial war vitality
 2022-09-08 16:19:21   [GM]Master

We will be a ROW operation team that always works hard.

Today we're announcing a new update.

Our ROW has been serving in East Asia for 6 years.

From the beginning to the present, the Human has won most battles, so there are more users who choose Human than those who choose Ak'kan.

In particular, we believe that Human beings, who have a large number of medals and experiences when winning the war, have developed more item smelting and growth. (There are various factors, but only the most important contents were written.)

As a result, the number of Ak'kan users is decreasing, and as a result, Human beings in the war are becoming more difficult to participate in the war, and the game is becoming less interesting.

We would like to start temporarily changing the balance on the morning of September 9th (temporarily applied based on the results of analyzing the war record data obtained during the six months)

1. Increases the number of people that can enter war by Human by 150% (ex, Human 15 vs Arkan 10)

2. Increase Ak'kan skill, Attacker's Shockwave, Gunner's Blast, and Run's Shock attack power to 120-140%.

The main factor of balance change is

1. When providing a buff in war, it is applied to all characters, so it is not an effective method.

2. A speedy match by increasing the attack power of the main attack class (activation of battle between two races)

3. Due to the decrease in the number of Ak'kan users due to the defeat of camp war for the past 6 years, the fun of the dormant race has also decreased.

4. A large number of Human can be actively played through additional entry

## This balance adjustment is a temporary measure. The damage of the increased skill will be readjusted based on the war data in the future, and it can also be readjusted when the number of Ak'kan increases.

## Once again, this is a way to make ROW more interesting, and the operations team has been thinking about it for about two years.

## I've said many times that I won't adjust my skill balance, but if it's the current situation, it's something that needs to be enforced, and if it's activated in the future, it may return to its original state or some adjustments may be made based on this notice.

Please understand that this is to give fun to everyone who cares about ROW.