Survey for Skill Balance
 2020-01-14 16:57:30   [GM]Matte

Survey for Skill Balance

Greeting,

Thank you for your love and support for ROW. survey

We have been providing service for about 3 years and working hard to provide fun for our users. 

The main content of the ROW is war between two races. Skill balance should never be changed. However, due to the new type of accessories may cause a problem.

We also noticed the changes of classes on each race through the data. 

This notice is for suggestions from users about the game and balance. 

1. What do you think about the increasing attack’s attack arm exclusive skill damage? If it’s good to what extent do you think it is appropriate to make it fair?

We have a really low number of Akkan’s attackers in the server. 

Akkan’s Attacker is known as offensive class like Human Warrior. Based on data from last year, compare to Warrior we have significantly low Attacker. (Aware Human has classes with low number.) 

There are only 6 classes at Akkan, and if one character is really low compared to other classes. There is a reason for it, and the change is inevitable. 

2. What is your opinion about reducing the range of the Cleric’s Stun? If we reduce. How much % would it be fair to reduce it? Our team believes that due to the various type of accessories makes Cleric stronger on defense and stun. Reducing the stun range is reasonable and fair for both race and we would like to get suggestions by %. We have checked data from last year SW and many times attacker’s from Akkan get stunned by Cleric before the attack.

3. What do you think about reducing Akkan’s Dispel cool time? If so, how many seconds do you think is appropriate? Akkan has various class combinations. It requires a complex (control) of skills that are not specialized like Human and it must be used at the same time. Our team thinks current dispel time is long, so we would like to get comment on what is the reasonable second for reducing.  

For the past three years we know that many Akkan users have worked hard just as well as Human users. However, our team had seen Akkan always lose due to the number of users or due to the skill balance. Please, do not think that we are helping one side. We have checked data over and over to find a problem that will help the game balanced. Everyone deserves to enjoy the game fairly either you spent money or not. 

The Attacker has to build two offensive items and it takes a lot of effort. Human, on the other hand, shows strength when various classes are combined. Both races have pros and cons. It is not easy for us to make the judgment about the balance. 

But like when our team checked data (regardless of boycott) it shows problem and changes are needed for certain issues. 

**Please give comment through General Discussion

I will upload the same post. 

Please feel free to comment on the problem (Not related or comments or slander the opposing will be deleted).

Thank you 

Best Regard/ ROW Team

royyyyyy2020-01-14 17:45:27
Pls make 1 more type pvp/SW like dota 2..

Which make 2 team in 1 map PVP/SW n this 2 team random enter by any kr or mk..

Mean in team have MK or KR team each other..

So kr or mk no boycott anymore...

Hope your programmer can do it..n give them high pay for this..xD
  IPMAN42020-01-14 18:18:53
change gunner / acher boom with invisible plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  asdasdsad2020-01-14 20:40:41
1. go increasing dmg attacker
2. go reduce stun time cleric
3. go make 1 sec cd time dispel life ofc, shadow ofc and rune ofc

try make it, if akkan still lose, cry and complaing. i really speachless
  Ofelia2020-01-14 20:49:34
2. cle stun should NOT reduce range

life 8m stun and cle also 8m, if you reduce cle ONLY how fair it is?
if you want to reduce just reduce both since there are many H life
8m range is from OLD SEVER, at that moment no one complaint

reduce for cle stun are you joking???
  vll7772020-01-15 00:12:38
Life stun 5m only..........Dex armor with lower base def (-200 def)
-The only benefit compare to cleric is life able to learn aura, but the aura seems useless when all cleric stunning around.

Cleric 8 m stun with Con base armor (+200 def)
-Thats why u can see cleric run into 1 team mk and stunning them, and mk can do nothing.
-Imagine how our stealth character survive when 6 cleric stunning at front and 4 archer booming us at back without disturb.
-Its turn to a worst cycle to mk player, player getting lower and lower.
-Just check the database in system, you will see how much cleric player had been increase in the past 1 year.

Good luck anyway, i will be back when you are ready.
  rebellion2020-01-15 00:23:02
At least admins see the truth thanks god

1 )We said it for 3 years, but we didn't get any results.

2)Human for win all top players play enchanter because got 2 dispel and 3-4 second and weaken 1-2 party mk nonstop and make con build for tank easy win
3) cleric Stun as u know make human overpower 1 cleric stun 1 pt so mk 3 pt they got 10+ cleric all 25k+ hp and tank
4)Attacker with good blade arm ( 500-700 300critical) 3k hit skills and warrior cooldown skill 7 second. Shockwave skill cooldown is 10seconds ,
And Warrior make only 1 item attacker do 2 item so nobody want to do 2 item go play warrior better now only 1-2 attacker in server me also quit attacker long time ago because useless in sw

now Fred tambis and his gold farmer seller group will come here will comment lol
  Ofelia2020-01-15 00:29:54
Always say kr skills not balance and playing without fair, just look at your life stun and ancient cell, noob life always talk shit
  rebellion2020-01-15 00:31:59
D O N T C R Y FRED TAMBIS :))
  Ofelia2020-01-15 00:35:03
"Cleric 8 m stun with Con base armor (+200 def)
-Thats why u can see cleric run into 1 team mk and stunning them, and mk can do nothing."

Oh dear,
Why life off not try make his set to PF BM SET????
Actually, MK can easy find 2-3+ H life in every single pt
if you got good cover from other life you can go front to stun like -TheMan-
  [GM]Matte2020-01-15 10:01:50
Please take this problem seriously. We are asking for feedback that is related
1. increasing attack’s attack arm exclusive skill damage
2. reducing the range of the Cleric’s Stun? (%)
3. Reducing Akkan dispels cool time.

vll7772020-01-15 11:57:02
1. increasing attack’s attack arm exclusive skill damage ( Agree)
2. reducing the range of the Cleric’s Stun? (%) (from 8m to 5m)
3. Reducing Akkan dispels cool time. ( reduce 50% )

-I m not sure how would this survey works, of course mk's will welcome and kr's will refuse for their own benefit.
-GM please join the war and get experience before any adjustment, we just want to fair and balance.
  vll7772020-01-15 12:12:05
Another suggestion.
1)Please adjust the war entry level
Low War 75-84
High War 85-93

2)Increase the dispel rate for stunning and reduce the stunning duration for all class.
Check another post in forum recently, why would we getting 95% stun with 1500 mr, its make mr useless in this game.

Every class should back to their character description.
Attacker/Warrior - Melee killer
Gunner/Archer - Range caster killer
Rune/Sorc - Partial support and range caster
Life/Cleric/Priest - Main support and partial caster
Templar/Defender - Tanker
  royyyyyy2020-01-15 12:53:48
One more think..

GM dont listen to stupid player(its doest matter he full donate or not..keep fair each player)

Who say cant ks last hit.... then with same race cant help each other? even different guild...?
then shadow/sin ..gunner /acher for what?just can kill with full hp?then how newbie can kill? if cant ks ..
gm u make server be worse if u listen this stupid player...

Hope u can consider this...
  royyyyyy2020-01-15 13:02:59
1. increasing attack’s attack arm exclusive skill damage ( Agree)
2. reducing the range of the Cleric’s Stun? (%) (from 8m to 5m)
3. Reducing Akkan dispels cool time. ( reduce 50% )

Im Okay with this..unless its make MK come to war..
If no come too.. don know to say anymore..
  Kailas2020-01-15 13:34:54
vll777// It was fun when 8 or 9 Life and Rune used stunts and 3 or 4 Gunners opened fire in the background, right? Isn't it?
  ZachXavier2020-01-15 13:40:29
@rebel

seems like my name is your nightmare, i knew this things would happened since, you and your team always cry in game. u call me loser? come pvp xD see who's crying open kr and cry. you're gey rebel i'm done w/ u. you're just a noob who loves to complain. your team can never beat my team trust me, youre just a noob player.
  Kailas2020-01-15 13:41:12
The only problem is that mk does not participate in sw. Do not make excuses like any other problem.
  ZachXavier2020-01-15 13:42:09
i still agre w/ this new changes , it doesn't matter at all. it only matters how you and your team plays. go change gm , let see if this noob rebel can beat me w/ your new changes.
  ZachXavier2020-01-15 13:47:26
rebel, do u know you and your girlfriend rage is the one who ruined this game, u know why? because you love to complain. u love to cry , u cant accept losing. you will be always my foods rebel. awlays. i will take many fame from u. trust me, many fame. you cant beat me. w/ your style cant. 0% chance.
  Guk12342020-01-15 13:50:56
한국분들은 한국어로 작성하시면 통역자써서 통역해서 보겠다고하네요
많은 의견 남겨주세요.
  KoreaGirl2020-01-15 18:00:33
(아니요, 범위 넓은 스킬인편이고 현재도 데미지 높은편)
(8미터 고정. 5미터 변경 시 라옵 처럼 타겟팅 스킬로 변경)
(쿨타임은 줄이고 범위는 0, 범위 디스펠 가지고 있는 쉐도우는 오버벨런스)
  annoyedoppa2020-01-15 20:17:58
1. About 5.2 times of current damage, make its damage like Hard Hit while wielding blade or sword, and it should not have higher damage than Human's Warrior's exclusive skill Chain Reaction for it has huge area of effect.

We have a really low number of Akkan’s attackers in the server. Same goes to Human's Defender. If our GM's desired fairness, do the same to Human's Defender's exclusive skill Full Swing, they are no different to Akkan's Attacker's exclusive skill.

2. Make both Cleric and Life Officiator have same functions stunning spells but have one of them designed differently just like Shinning Hammer and Ancient Cells. And don't you think it's proper to have support classes balanced, for it's weird to have unkillable Cleric or Life Officiator, nerf perhaps their healing spells or stunning spells.

3. I believe Dispel skills are given to Akkan's Officiators, those classes have DEX as secondary stat which greatly reduces cooldown of most skills including Dispel, so maybe reduce not more than 6 seconds when they are having minimun 20 DEX's or make cooldown potions available on itemall, i believe it's good for the server.

4. Addition, make exclusive armor for Akkan's Gunner like Human's Clerics or Priests which has lower defense comparing to Akkan's Templar, Attacker or Human's Warrior and Defender. For it's unnatural to have hard tanking stealth typed class unlike Human's Archer.

5. Lastly, why Lv. 1 Skill Books are found in Map 5 drops?
  annoyedoppa2020-01-15 20:29:52
6. About Akkan's Rune Officiator's skill Disjoint and Human's Sorcerer's skill Death Ray, they are pretty rare in this server, and those skill books are unsellable for almost like noone's gonna learn those skills, i believe that's happening to itemall as well. Perhaps you can increase their damage or make them can penetrate Mana Cell or Flexibility after level 3 or up, for they are single-target spells.
  FutureLife2020-01-15 22:04:29
1. 어태커가 별로없다고? 현재써버에 현금투자하며 활동하는 어쌔신은 zenith 하나인데 어쌔신 뎀지올려줄꺼냐?

2. 아칸이든 휴먼이든 기절스킬좀 짧게 해줘라. 쟁 60분중 10분은 기절해있다.

3.. 디스펠 쿨타임하고 범위 늘리면 엔찬터 힘들어 죽는다, 엔찬터 웨폰도 범위로 여러명 한방에 올리게 해주던가.
어쌔신도 디스펠줘라
들어가지도않는 니들스핏이나 배우게 하지말고

필드에서 쉐도우 만나면 버프빠지고 시작하는데 이길수가없다.

comebackSIN2020-01-15 22:50:16
zzzz mk side = all noob player now? Let's think seriously.

1. cleric hammer stun > lifeoff charged stun ???????
Do u really think of this situation? Than, u are really newbie or noob old player.
Coz, Let's remember the days of Old Ichman and the days of The_One guild. Even though it was before human ice skills were adjusted, they won. But now Akan loses even though human's ice skills have been adjusted.So we can see that there is a problem with their fingers, not with Cleric's Stun. If u want to know detail between human and mk stun skill difference, i will show u about them next text.

2. And, I agree about increase attacker damage.
Coz, Attacker need to make 2 weopon. So, Attacker have to pay twice as much money as Warrior. But now, When compared to the same equipment level, the damage of the Attacker is the same as that of the Warrior. So, i agree about this adjustment. And I think 50% upgrade is reasonable.

3. And also I agree about decrease dispel cool time.
Coz, human's Enchanter had 2 dispel skill. And their cool time is between 10 and 20 seconds. But, mk's dispel skill cool time is 70~80 seconds now (focus 124dex ++)
So, when human's 1pt and mk's 1pt fight, 1pt of human beings can always keep buffs fast. On the other hand, mk's 1st party always has no buff. That is big difference. Therefore, I think 20sec down is reasonable.

So don't get any more complaints. The game of row is very well balanced between the two species of skill and stat.
If Mk is really a weak tribe, as you say, why didn't lose to Human to One guild of the past and the present?? Even now there are only one or two Socerers taking part in the sw. Which means, Mk means that it is rarely affected by ice skills. Isn't that funny?
  nada26672020-01-16 14:10:42
친애하는 GM 은신캐릭터가 아칸에 너무 많다 그것은 주된 격수가 없다는 뜻이다 그리고 은신 캐릭터는 오ㅔ 넷에 걸리지 않는가 은신 캐릭터는 말그대로 마지막타격이나 메이지 계열에 촛점을 둔 케릭터이다 아칸에 많은 쉐도우들이
어태커를 하고 있다면 상황은 달라질 것이다
  whis19992020-01-16 14:51:37
im just passing by,look forward for the outcome..
this balance/unbalance things will forever exist..
its like the air, its there as long this earth exist.
to fix this unbalance we must create new system like DOTA 5 vs 5.
  whis19992020-01-16 14:54:27
otherwise we need to create bot, base on player data, like counter strike BOt, player vs bot. or player vs Guard at War..that sound good :D
we all player unite together stand in line, vs Guard at Battle ground.. sound epic.
  lab9lab92020-01-16 15:06:27
클레 스턴 범위 50퍼센트 줄이고 스턴도 시간도 감소해주세용~
클레 너무너무너무 쌔요~~~
  lab9lab92020-01-16 15:07:20
Human Cle too much strong !!! @@
  Marten2020-01-16 15:31:22
여러 의견을 종합한 결과

1. 디스펠 쿨다운 감소(퓨리와 같은 디스펠 쿨다운)

2. 템플러 패스트힛 스킬 중간에 안끊기게 변경(스킬 나가는 도중에 한대만 맞아서 연속기가 안나감)

3. 하드스킨 쿨다운 시간 프리스트와 같이 변경(쿨다운이 너무 길어서 전쟁 도중 사용이 어려움)

jhtltmxpa2020-01-16 15:32:50
아무리 많은 불평과 불만을 쏟아내도 GM측은 수정하는데 한계가 있다는걸 안다 또한 아무리 많은 불평과불만을 들어줘도 너희들이 힘들다고 할것이다
그냥 예전 발란스를 추구하라 인원이 없어서 불리한것이고 또한 몇몇 강한 아칸 유저들에 보이지않는 편파적인 행동들이 신규들은 질려버렸을것이다
들어줄 필요없다 GM 돈벌고 싶지않은가? 그럼 신규들도 투자할수있는 매리트를 만들어라 소수 작업장으로인해 다수의 유저가 힘들지 않도록
  Mankae2020-01-16 16:53:41
Ive never saw MK has more number than KR.
Its alright to make some change, but not huge different to affect the balance. I am not veteran, but i hope good old players give great suggestions so everyone can enjoy the goddamn fckin game.
  Marten2020-01-16 18:02:23
여러 의견을 종합한 결과

1. 디스펠 쿨다운 감소(퓨리와 같은 디스펠 쿨다운)

2. 템플러 패스트힛 스킬 중간에 안끊기게 변경(스킬 나가는 도중에 한대만 맞아서 연속기가 안나감)

3. 하드스킨 쿨다운 시간 프리스트와 같이 변경(쿨다운이 너무 길어서 전쟁 도중 사용이 어려움)

4. 배틀송 공용스킬
  doctor02020-01-16 19:26:14
1. 클레가 센게 아니라 아칸의 라옵이 못하는 것이 팩트
(1년전 아칸이 강세였을 시절 휴먼은 과거나 지금이나 플레이하는 클레릭 유저는 같음. 그때는 조용히 있던 휴먼 유저들이 아칸 넘어가더니 왜이리 말이 많은지 모르겠음.)

2. 패힛은 인정. 근데 패힛의 연속기가 끊기는 것이 아니라 패힛을 4방까지 연속으로 때리더라도 같은 쿨타임을 적용해야 패힛이 쓸모가 있는거지 중간에 안끊긴다고 좋아지는 스킬이 아님.
(괜히 과거부터 제일 쓰레기 스킬이라는 악명이 있는게 아님. 아칸을 몇달 이상만 해봐도 이 사실을 아는데 패힛 스킬이 중간에 안끊기게 변경해달라는 의견을 대체 누구 의견인지 궁금함.)

3. 하드스킬 쿨다운 시간을 프리와 같게 변경. 본인이 휴먼에서 프리 유저였으면서 이런 말을 할 수 있다는 사실이 의문. 스킨은 공용스킬이고 프리 아머는 전문 스킬. 그리고 스킨은 범위 스킬이며 아머는 개인 캐스팅 스킬임.
(그리고 과거에도 스킨과 아머 밸런스 문제는 제기 되지 않았었음. 그 이유는 지금 아칸 진영에서 얘기하는 것처럼 어태커의 수보다 템플러의 수가 압도적으로 많기 때문이며 그렇기에 아칸도 휴먼에 초이님과 같은 잘하는 엔찬이 있지 않은 이상 버프가 지워지는걸 본 적이 없음. 본인들이 템플러의 수가 압도적으로 많다면서 스킨 문제는 왜 나오는지 모르겠음. 본인이 프리 유저여서 그러나?)

4. 배틀송을 공용스킬로 만들자는 의견은 생각할 가치도 없기에 언급하지 않겠음.
  FutureLife2020-01-16 22:18:29
무슨 이번 gm은 한편이 징징대면 다맞춰주니 계속 징징대는 이런 사태가 발생하는거다. 전에 row에서는 한번도 밸런스에 대한 수정이 없었고 일부 불만이 있어도 양진영이 이런 데모없이 게임잘했다.

이번 징징사태 또한 밸런스보다 아칸 두길드에서 서로 반목이 있어서 생긴건데 이걸또 밸런스로 엮어서 여론조사를 하고 뭐하는 추태인지 모르겠다.
앞으로 또 휴먼이 징징대면 들어줄껀가?

내가 아칸 안하는 이유는 단하나다.

존나게 못생겼기 때문이다.
  Harrycotter2020-01-17 00:51:17
요즘은 유난히 징징거리고 온갖 꼬장에 휴먼갓다 아칸갓다 왓다갓다 다른사람인척
다중인격 놀이하는 유저들이 득실득실~ 정나미가 안가 ㅋㅋ
자칭 본인입으로 뉴비라고 하는 수많은 애들도 몰래 휴먼 상점켜서 거래하는거 몇명을 본건지 ㅋ부끄러움이 없는건지 뻔뻔한건지 원래 철면피들인건지 ㅋㅋㅋ 그러면서 뉴비인척~ 아닌척ㅋㅋ에혀...
사기꾼들은 득실거리고 그립다 순수햇던 예전 사람들이 너무너무 그립다 너무나도 변해버렷네
  leoyoung2020-01-17 03:34:00
1. (increasing attack’s attack arm exclusive skill damage)
I am ok with this, if the number of Attacker players could increase.

- At the same-time, there are no Assasin players & a few number of Defender Players.
So both classes need to get buff patch somehow as well

2. (reducing the range of the Cleric’s Stun? (%))
I dont have any thing to say about this idea... -_-

- Cleric is one of the most difficult class in this game. Nerf patch for only cleric stun is not good way to make fair balance.
- Instead, you can reduce stun-duration of Cleric & Life.
(dont reduce range of it)

3. (Reducing Akkan dispels cool time.)
Ok, a few seconds would be fine.
dont reduce a lot.
if so,, Shadow would be the main mage.

i think the only reason of this issue is Number-GAP between Kr and Mk at SW.

it s not balancing problem.

when you come to every time SW all day, you will see what i am saying !!

So please make Buff patch step by step for unpopular classes.

Dont do any Nerf patch until you get reliable source.
  leoyoung2020-01-17 03:35:43
5. Additional feedback for ROW
i understand there will be change of entry level for High-sw (81~ )
Right?

now you can make Middle-sw for 61~80 level users. Please make it

- Open 6 times war in a day (24/4 = 6)
1 hour for Low, Middle & High level SW
and 3 hours for nice benefit from the result
(5% additional expeience buff is trash -_-)

- Give benefit making people beg to join war

- Make adjusted Camp-guard can move and fight toward enemy.
So the less number nation can use it strategically

- Make every people from newbies to veteran can join war easily & enjoy war for the benefits after the war

- Make mini-sized map for newbies.
(low level & middle level war)
Create Map like Dota, LOL for the best RPG war and Test it !!

- for 81 level ~~ max level
>> make daily quest to activate field war
>> make more boss or dungeon
>> open guild war
  KoreaGirl2020-01-17 05:58:24
해당하는 1~3 설문 답이나 하세요
어디서 말도 안되는 의견글 어디서 갖고와서 종합했다 하지말고
카페에 아무도 언급안했는데
10년동안 글들 종합하신건가
  canyou12020-01-17 09:23:12
LaBKor
카페에서도 똑같이 올려봐 주세요. 무명이라 여기서 이러지 마시고,
마텐님이 휴먼 하지만 아칸 입장에서 좋을거 같다고 의견 내놓은건데
같이 휴먼하는데 아칸 편든다고 이러쿵 저러쿵 하지 마시고
그냥 밸런스에 관련된 의견만 쓰면 되져.
왜 비방 합니까? 윗글들 영어로 되어 있는거 종합해서 영어 못하는 분들 읽으라고, 이런 의견들이 나왔다고 하는건데.
마텐님은 아이디 걸고 이렇게 글쓰는데 비방할 자격이나 있나요?
  LaBKor2020-01-17 09:25:45
밸런스에 대한 의견.

1. 어태커에 대해
어태커는 워리어보다 스킬 하나가 더 많고 타격의 120%인가? 스킬이 하드힛과 같이 돌아감 이는 124덱일 경우 7초마다 피를 100% 채운다는 이야기 필드나 파밍에 최적화 되어있는 캐릭!!

거기다 쇼크웨이브는 범위 스킬로 논타게팅 스킬이라 점프하면서 뛰어다니면 넷이나 디스펠 날리기도 힘듬

문제는 드레인을 몬스터에 써야 타격의 120%피를 빨기 때문에 만피가 차지 않기 때문에 석상 전쟁에서는 어태커가 필드처럼 강하지는 않지만 석상쟁은 또 힐러들이 힐을 채워주니 딱 맞는 밸런스임

만약 스킬 대미질르 올린다면 hp흡수율을 타격의 50%로 내려야 밸런스가 맞는다는 이야기가 됨!!

2. 클레 스턴에 대해
클레의 스턴은 자기 중심 범위 8m 스턴
라잎의 스턴은 전방 12m 타겟 중심 범위 5m
이거 서로 밸런스 맞는거 아님?

전방 12m 적들을 타겟을 할 수있고 무엇보다 앞에 나오지 않고 뒤에서도 공격 받지 않는 상태에서 스턴을 걸어 공격을 원찬 차단할 수있음

그후 스턴 걸려있는 워리어나 프리, 힐러 들 자체 디스펠 날리고 공격 의지를 꺽고 캐릭을 바보로 만듬

도대체 왜 클레에게는 디스펠을 안줌?
방어력과 페이스 스킬 때문에??

그럼 라잎의 자체 레이지와, 방첸(선택)은 어떻게 이해해야하지?
또 아칸 공용스킬인 스피릿으로 피를 더 올릴 수있는것은?

방어를 많이 올리고 디스펠을 맞느냐?
피를 많이 올리고 스킨을 받느냐?

누가 더 유리함? 그러므로 지금 밸런스는 오히려 아칸이 오버 밸런스

3. 디스펠 쿨 타임 감소에 대해
디스펠이 룬에게만 있다면 가능한 이야기
하지만 오피 전체에 있음
이것 자체가 아칸에게 엄청나게 좋은거 아님?
쿨타임이 3분씩 10명 오피 있는 것이
쿨타임 10초(엔찬을 예를들어) 2명 있는 것보다 좋은거 아님?
긔 이유는 캐릭 사망시 리젠 딜레이 또 점사로 사망시 무력화되므로 여러명이 쿨 길어도 있는것이 좋은거임

현재 휴먼에 전방에서 디스펠 날리고 컨 되는 엔찬 유저는 딱 한명 CHoE 나머지는 그냥 똥컨임 그마저도 쟁 입장도 못함

휴먼은 맨몸으로 버프 없이 싸우라는 거임?

아칸 공창 보면 라** 오* 사람들한테 존나 욕하고 뭐라하더만 백콜하지 마라 그럴거면 왜 쟁에 왔냐 템구리면 민폐다 등등... 서로 자기들끼리 싸워서 두길드가 등을 지고 같이 싸우질 않으니 지금 이렇게 쟁에서 밀리는거 아님?

컴페니, 블랙, 와프 싹다 돌격하면 휴먼 CM길드 그냥 종이임!! 인원 상대도 안됨,, 휴먼 CM길드 외인들 템 별로 안좋은데.... 휴먼 신세계 길드는 파티 10명도 겨우 나올까 말까한 길드라 패스....

마지막으로 GM
때쓰는 아이에게 요구를 다 들어주면 들어줬을 때만 좋아하고 또 때쓰게 되어있습니다.
또 때쓰면 GM은 다 들어주구나 라는 전례를 남기게 됩니다. 그렇게 될 경우 이게임은 끝입니다.
밸런스는 말씀하신것 처럼 신중히 또 신중히 감행해야하고 때쓴다고 할 것이 아니라 GM의 판단에 따라 주도적으로 진행 되어야 합니다.
과거 소서 아이스패치 때 휴먼의 농성이 먹히지 않았습니다. 근데 이번 아칸의 농성에 무려 3가지나 되는 밸런스 조정(아칸만 유리)을 감행 한다면 이게임에는 미래가 없고 예상하지 못한 더 큰 위기가 찾아오게 될것을 생각하셔야 할것입니다.

진짜 마지막으로 내가 아칸을 하지 않는 이유는 캐릭이 개젖같이 생겨서입니다. 디자인좀 바꿔주세요 그러면 다 아칸 합니다.
  ertrtfg2020-01-17 09:49:52
canyou1
안녕하세요. 좋은 아침이에요! 마텐님 아칸 가셧어요~이제 휴먼 아니에요! 아칸에서 라메르인가? 케릭으로 쟁하시는 것으로 알고있고요,, 사냥은 가끔 휴먼으로 하시고 아칸 휴먼 왔다 갔다 하시는것 같더라구요~
그러므로 휴먼임에도 아칸이 좋지 않기 때문에 휴먼 유저도 이렇게 말하는데... 라는 논리는 모순이 있는것 같네요..
그냥 글 보다가 글 남겨요~수고하세요
그리고 서로 비방은 하지 맙시다~ 아칸 휴먼 모두 함께 즐겨요
  edogawa2020-01-17 10:18:24
In war or PVP they kye is support not DD's

warrior/attacker without enchant is nothing :)

-increase mk's support buff
-reduce range of cleric stun 15%
-more reward on SW so ppl will more interested to join

we try for 1 week, cheer up!!

Thank you ,

Best Regard/Ichman POPO EDOGAWA
  [GM]Matte2020-01-17 15:23:08
We appreciate for the suggestions and opinions, but anything that is not related or insulting other user will be deleted thanks .
  sdfwerer2020-01-17 16:16:36
암스킬뎀 증가는 필요없고 크리티컬 패시브만 적용되어도됩니다.
같은 무기인데 크리티컬이 적용안됨으로서 입는피해가 큼
스킬포인트문제+스킬트리문제 어태커가 템플러보다 데메지가 약한 상황

라옵과 서로 동일하게 변경

범위 기존대로 회귀 , 혹은 쿨타임 최소 1/3 감소

부가적으로 템플러의 TriRush 스킬도 임프루프 크리티컬 적용이안됩니다.
템플러는 무기를 하나끼는데 크리티컬이 적용이안된다는게 버그아닙니까?
  5360ic2020-01-17 17:12:14
나도 아칸하나 키워봐야겟꾸만 케켘ㅋ
  tametito282020-01-21 15:44:52
hi
i think should make team work as we do ..
mk care how stun KR to add more life + rune.. even some of them noob low lvl they just want add more stun,,, and we did not quit war ^^

..rune+ shadow+life can remove buff 5+ of KR.. but cle and sin cant remove buff as life and shadow !!

WE have only < ENh > can 2 skill remove from 1 ~2mk

,, we think how we can make good team work + fun ..

TY <333
  sdf3fs2020-01-21 19:38:41
괜히, 밸러스 조절 한다고 손대면
휴먼은 보이콧 안한다는 보장도 없고,
그냥 케릭 밸런스 건들지 마시고 예전으로 원상 복구 해주세요.
모든 케릭 다 그대로 원상복구, 그리고 더이상 손 안대는게 어떨런지요.
유저들한테 끌려다니지 마시고
기존케릭 너프 시키지도 말고(징징대면 다시 올려줄건가요?)
워리어 VS 어태커 위주로 쌈을해야 쟁이 되니
어태커한테 걍 버클주고 하힛 체인 주시는게 좋을거 같아요.
무기 2개 만드는것도 버겁고, 스킬암에 공격이 예전보다 너무 떨어지니
어태커는 상향할 필요가 있다고 봅니다.
아니면 임프크리티컬을 스킬암에도 적용시켜 주세요.

클레릭 너프시키면, 클레 접 안할꺼고, 클레 없으면 휴먼 또 쟁 안들어 올텐데 그냥 라이프오프를 상향 시켜주시는게 , 스턴 범위를 클레 처럼 논 타겟 주위 8미터로 해주시던, 전방형 나가고 8미터로 변경하던지.

그리고 디스펠은 그냥 ROW 처음때 처럼 복구만 시켜주세요.
  bot25122020-01-22 14:37:04
1. Agree , increasing attack arm skill damage would be nice since attacker use dual weapon. would prefer to increase the damage in skill arm fight skills.
2. No, the solution is make the mk stun range AoE become 8m range.
3. Yes, one of the most important in pvp is the time. mk is at disadvantage because chanter can easily rebuff the team mates in the pvp

additional : reduce the cd time of stone skill buff also for templar just like priest buff , templar is in front line. it's hard for them to rebuff their team mates while fighting with the long time cd of the skills.

make the stone skin skill for templar only, remove it from adventure trainer.
  popo10102020-01-24 04:14:56
well done GM, last night GW really exited.
but i think we need to increase tower exp bonus.

now map5 exp bonus is 500%
so u give us 5% tower for what GM?

maybe tower bonus is 100% but for 1 or 2 hours.

sorry bad english.
  PolyPoly2020-01-24 04:58:45
As usual, excited for kr only, not much helpful with -1m for cleric.
We are still awaiting -2m for cleric and 50% reducing in dispel cooldown.
  popo10102020-01-24 05:22:44
If mks ppl have any suggestion please write here,
we try to make it balance
but GM need time to see the SW situation,
report ur opinion and let GM do the best.

cheer up and play ur best war^^
  bot25122020-01-25 04:04:23
if u wan mk play back

make cle stun 5m just like life
reduce mk dispel cd
reduce stone skin cd

for that it will be fair for both race.

doctor02020-01-25 20:53:00
We don't need MK to lose to the current Human. The true MK masters don't think Human is the reason why MK lost the war. The reason MK is now losing is because there is no cooperation. Why do you find the reason for losing the war in Human?
The reason is not far away. It's just that the Clerics of Human are better than MK's lifeoff.
  bot25122020-01-26 04:35:55
the disadvantage of mk in pvp is the long time cd of buff and dispel. whats the use of AoE debuff when there's a chanter and priest who can easily rebuff their teammates? whats the use of AoE rebuff where there's a chanter who can easily debuff 3mk for about 16sec.?

time is very important in pvp. and thats clearly proven that mk's are at disadvantage when kr is in a complete party.
  PolyPoly2020-01-26 22:04:39
Look at the war recently after the new balance patch,
mk can only hiding in camp. poor race and failed balancing
  dex2222020-01-27 09:56:55
mk have Range dispel
think about more please ~
  rebellion2020-01-27 15:25:52
What about chanters have no range? you noob idiot?
3 Second cooldown dispel all dd in 10-15 second what about that? and when you get rune dispel 2-3 second u getting but so fast from priest akkan got priest? no lol brainless humans
  dex2222020-01-28 00:15:00
chanter have no range lol?? wtf hahah
chanter dispel 2 skill all only 1p skill not range. you dont understand?
have you played enchanter?? dont talk about enchanter skills
enchanter 1 dispel 6 Second, 1 dispel 15 second
dispel all dd in 10-15 second ?? max 3 dd only and very busy. idiot :D
1. mk have 3 class dispel skill and have range dispel
2. bar also skin is range
1, dispel, 2. skin
It is fraudulent depending on the user's capabilities
  rebellion2020-01-28 01:23:07
And Admin's lie mk to increase attacker shockwave skill now we check bash hit more than shockwave skill as before same hit we test 100 time we not stupid please dont do this to like us players dont kidding us
  edogawa2020-01-28 07:26:49
thx for tower 15% exp bonus.
i think need more.

Actually i dun need this bonus coz my lv 93.
need to make more reward on SW thx GM.
  edogawa2020-01-28 07:26:54
thx for tower 15% exp bonus.
i think need more.

Actually i dun need this bonus coz my lv 93.
need to make more reward on SW thx GM.
  momoko192020-01-28 15:04:57
I Agree with popo
need more REWARD
  wreckk2020-01-28 16:40:28
Here question
Attacker Shockwave cooldown make same with bash drain power
And make true increase damage on shockwave and drain power

ty
  comebackSIN2020-01-28 19:08:54
Don't blame the MK for their inability to do so. The current MK has much better equipment level and skill balance than the MK of the past. An example is Human's Sorcerer Ice Patch.
In the past, MKs slaughtered human beings without these patches.
In this comment, you express as if you have a lot of human Enc and Pri, but in the real fight, there is only one person for each party. On the other hand, MK has many Shadow Off, Life Off and Rune Off.
As you say, if you want to reduce the time to cool down, I'll agree with you if you get rid of the Shadow Off and the Life Off. Then it will be fair.
Don't forget that there are fewer Enc and Pri currently playing in the war. Even that is now busy dying by the powerful Gunners of MK.
How will you refute this remark? As you say, MK has a lot of templer and rune.
Then the fact is that the speed at which the Encs erase the buffs is faster than the speed at which they give the buffs. If this kind of play isn't happening, it is a matter of user ability, not tirbe balance.
  dex2222020-01-29 01:09:36
I Agree with comebackSIN

sounds good
  dex2222020-01-29 01:17:18
mk need only cooperative
this mean cooperation with multiple guilds
kr also bad between guilds
if want fun don't make dissension
  edogawa2020-02-03 15:36:55
thx for update tower exp bonus 80%
iam very appreciated :)