Improving Map 4
 2019-12-15 10:20:36   Matuzalem

Level change of Protection & Improving Map 4

2. We have increased levels of monsters in Map 4. Based on the river in the middle. The upper part monsters are much stronger. Currently, the drop rate of the gem is 500%, and the experience boost will be effective from January 2020. (We recommend 2-3 players to make party for Map 4)

3. We will stop all portals to Map 4 at the beginning of January, 2020 update. We will come up with a different event.

We will do our best to plan and operate to make users enjoy the game.

================================================

a) About the changes in map 4, they were perfect, true map 4, but some mobs with skills they didn't have before;

b) Drop 500% gem (perfect);

c) Experience boost could be in effect now, not from January (suggestion);

d) Stop all portals for map 4 I don't think it's cool, map 4 has always been open with lots of farm and party level possibilities (don't restrict access to any scroll that has to be purchased on the website, there is already one);

e) Suggestion for other maps: Instead of increasing the amount of mobs, increase the respawn rate, make it 2x or 3x, mobs will be born faster, this could be a weekend mini-event. example (rate fast respawn).

Congratulations to the team for striving to bring more fun to our beloved Row.

[GM]Matte2019-12-16 08:07:07
Thank you for the suggestion
I will suggest to the operation team
  imGENG2019-12-16 22:34:11
All these suggestions are good, but i would ask for something too.

For the love of god , remove the net casts from map4 mobs and make them auto aggro.

Thank you.
  Matuzalem2019-12-17 06:50:06
@imGENG

I also agree that the immobilization skill and lack of (auto aggro) make it difficult for those who play solo or party.